- The personal information you provide to us will be processed and recorded in a file under the responsibility of ZAMBAK YAZILIM DANISMANLIK DERİ TEKSTİL İMALAT SANAYİ TİCARET LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ (hereinafter referred to as "Zambak Deri") and for the purposes stated below:
- Preparation, implementation and enforcement of the sales contract for the products you have purchased or any contract to be concluded between us.
- To respond to your requests;
- With your consent, to inform you about the products of Zambak Deri, to develop and support business activities related to electronic commerce; to make commercial notifications regarding the above-mentioned products via e-mail or similar electronic communication tools (such as SMS) or phone calls. If you are a registered user of our site, you can change your preferences regarding receiving such notifications by logging into the MY ACCOUNT section of this website and edit your preferences as you wish. You can also unsubscribe from the Newsletter tab.
- If you have provided us with personal information about third parties, it will be your responsibility to inform the said person or persons about the processing and use of their personal information and to obtain their express consent for the use of such information for the above-mentioned purposes. If you have purchased a product or gift card, the personal information of the third party provided by you will be used for the following purposes: (i) managing the shipment of the item for sale and controlling its correct delivery (ii) any action you or the third party may direct. dealing with a question or suggestion.
- If you have a Gift Coupon and you want to return the product or products linked to this coupon through our website, the personal information provided by you will be used in the return form only for the following purposes; (a) managing the return request and door-to-door delivery process;
- If you choose to save your card information, you will need to provide your explicit consent to use the information necessary for the activation and use of the card. The CVV number of the card will only be used for the transaction made and will not be recorded as part of the card information or used at a later date.
Activating this feature will automatically fill in your information for future purchases, so you will not have to re-enter your card information for each new transaction, and this information will be considered valid and active for future purchases.
In the My Account Cards section, you will be able to change your cards at any time and withdraw your consent to make transactions with your card. Zambak Deri stores and transfers card information in accordance with international basic privacy and security standards for credit and debit cards. Use of this feature may require you to change your password for security reasons. Please note that your security when using our website also depends on the protection and correct use of certain sensitive codes.
- As the data control officer of the file where your information is stored, an e-mail message that you will send to the confidential firstname.lastname@example.org e -mail address for the attention of "Data Protection" undertakes to enable you to exercise your rights to access, rectify, cancel and object to this information. If necessary, we may ask you to send us a copy of your identity card, passport or other valid identity document.
As the subject of such information, you will also have the right to apply to the above-mentioned data control body in order to exercise your rights below:
Learning whether your personal information is processed,
Learning the purposes for which your information is processed and whether your information is used for those purposes,
To obtain information about the third parties to whom your personal information is transferred and to learn whether the said information is transferred outside of Turkey,
Requesting correction of your personal information if you think it is incomplete or incorrectly processed, Demanding the deletion or destruction of such information if you think that the purposes for processing your personal information are no longer available,
Objecting to the negative consequences for you of the processing of your personal information by automatic means,
To demand compensation for the damage you have suffered as a result of the illegal processing of your information.
- The user (you) guarantees that the information he provides is true and correct and undertakes to notify us of any changes in this information. The user will be solely responsible for any damage or loss that our website, website administrator or any third party may suffer due to incorrect, incomplete or incomplete information specified in the registration form.
Information about cookies
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that a web page places on your computer, phone or any other device to collect information about your visit to that website. Cookies are necessary to facilitate browsing during your visit and to make the site user-friendly, and they do not cause any harm to your device.
In this Policy document, the general term "Cookies" is used as the main information storage method used on this website, while the "Local Storage" area of the browser is used for the same purposes as Cookies. All information contained in this section also applies to this "Local Storage".
What are Cookies used for on this website?
Cookies are one of the main elements of the operation of our website. The main purpose of cookies is to improve your visit to our website. For example, they are used to remember your preferences (language, country, etc.) during your current visit for future visits.
The information collected by cookies allows us to improve the site's suitability for users' individual preferences, faster searches, etc., through the evaluation of usage patterns and figures.
What are Cookies NOT used for on this website?
We do not store sensitive personal information such as your address, password, credit or debit card information in the cookies we use.
Who uses the information stored in cookies?
The information stored in Cookies on our website is exclusively used by us, except for those that are used and managed by external organizations to provide the services requested by us in order to improve the experience of users during their visit to our website and are defined below as "third party cookies". The main uses of these "third party cookies" are to obtain access statistics and to guarantee the security of payment transactions.
You can use the cookie prevention option at any time.
You can limit, block or delete the cookies used on this website at any time by changing your browser settings by following the steps below. Cookies can normally be configured in the "Preferences" or "Tools" menu, as each browser's settings menu is different. For more information on configuring cookies, please review the "Help" menu of the browser.
Which cookies are used on this website, and for what purpose?
The table below shows the cookies, tags and other similar tools used on this website, along with information on the purpose, duration and management (own or third party) of each of them.
User preferred session values such as store, language, currency, products, size are stored.
Favorites and recent picks
They allow the user's favorite selections (e.g. stores) and recent selections (stores, products, consent to place cookies, etc.) to be remembered in subsequent web sessions.
SHOPPING CART Protocol
They record information about the mini shopping cart, such as identifying the user information associated with the aforementioned cart.
own cookies own cookies
Technical and personalization cookies: for identification and authentication, browsing, interface personalization, favourites...
These cookies are used to identify the user during the session, to prevent repeating the access information while accessing the website, to speed up certain operations on the website, to remember the choices made during the session or during visits, to remember the pages he has visited, etc.
User identification Session identifier
It is used to identify and authenticate the user. It also contains technical information about the user's session, such as the waiting time for the connection, the session identifier.
It is used to identify the http session of the user. Commonly used in all web applications to define user requests during session.
own cookies own cookies
They provide the possibility to define the user's visit status (session start, first page, first access, browsing status, voting status, etc.).
own cookies own cookies
They allow for changes to be made between secure (https) and insecure domains (protocol).
Visit analysis cookies
These cookies obtain general information about the user's access to the website (not its content) and aim to provide aggregated information later for statistical purposes.
COOKIES PURPOSE TIME MANAGEMENT
They are used to identify the source of the user when accessing this website. For example, whether it reaches the product details page from a product grid, a search engine, or an external website.
They enable the website to be observed with the Google Analytics tool, a service offered by Google to obtain user access information on the website. Some of the data recorded are: the number of visits to the website of the user, the dates of the first and last visits, the duration of the visits, the page from which the user accessed the website, the search engine the user used to access the website and the link he clicked on, from where in the world the user accessed it, etc. The configuration of these cookies is predetermined by the service offered by Google and the information generated by the cookie regarding your website usage is provided by Google, Inc (a US company). transmitted and stored. Therefore, we recommend that you review the Google Analytics privacy page, https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage, to learn more about the cookies it uses and how to avoid them. Please note that we are not responsible for the accuracy and content of third-party websites.
Google Analytics (__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmd, __utmv, __utmz, _ga...)